This website uses SSL digital certificates in order to protect submitted data, is designed on the latest technologies in order to protect the loss, misuse, alteration, disclosure, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. You should be aware that no internet interaction is completely safe or error-free.
How do we use your information?
The information you provide will be strictly used for the following purposes:
● guarantee a quality service;
● conduct market analysis and make general improvements to our site;
● provide you with the services requested by you;
● enable our support staff to provide assistance, if necessary.
● participation in marketing programs
● Internet services (filling in online forms or questionnaires).
● Allow us to know who our visitors are and, in this way, provide a better, safer and personalized service;
● Know the performance of the site in order to prepare important updates. Each user corresponds to an individual cookie, thus ensuring the privacy and security of the data. The presentation of the statistical data is done in an aggregated way, not allowing the identification of the visitor individually.
● Configure your browser to notify when a cookie is sent, set which cookies are accepted or to refuse all cookies.
● Certain features of this website may not work without cookies.
Use and disclosure of information
Unless otherwise noted, we may use the information collected through this website to improve the content of our website, to adapt the website to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if requested), for our advertising and research purposes, and for any other specified purpose. In addition, we may make full use of all information acquired through this website that is not in the form of personally identifiable information. We may disclose personal information that you provide through this website to third parties, but only:
● To respond to law enforcement requests or, where necessary, by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations.
At any time, you can ask us:
● Access to the information we maintain about you;
● Correction of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
● The deletion or limitation of the processing of your personal data;
● If the treatment depends on your consent or agreement and is done by automated means, you have the right to send the personal data previously provided, in a structured, commonly used and in a computer readable format.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be required to prove your identity so as to ensure that the personal data is shared only with your cardholder. You should be aware that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements) your request can not be immediately met. In any case, it will be informed of the measures taken to that effect within one month from the moment the request is made. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.
Do you have any doubt?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Requests about your data
In this section you can make requests about your data. Please fill in the form with your request.
Removal of your data will not limit in any way the system functionalitiesBelow, you can browse services which collects your personal data on this website. Check services you wish to be forgotten by. This will send a request to the website admin. You will be notified by email once this is done."
Removal of your data will not limit in any way the system functionalitiesBelow, you can browse services which sign up users to newsletters. Check services which newsletters you wish to be unsubscribed from. The subscription will stop immediately.